Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Here is the problem crab daddy - NO OTHER program games the system like the Crabs. It is part of his strategy to gain an advantage. Without holdbacks his teams are no better than any other of the competitive clubs in the DMV. If you want your kid to be associated with kind of program that is your prerogative. How about posting the birth dates of your 2020 roster. Of course you won't - because you know it's shameful.

Please enlighten me then. HOw is it that Crabs "games the system" any different than FCA, Hawks, 91 MD, Madlax, Looneys, etc. When I am at Crabs tryouts and talk to the parents, they are there because the kids all want to play for Crabs. If gaming the system means that their success has led them to be the club kids want to play for then I guess they are guilty.

Do you really think that the birthdates for Crabs 2020 roster is really all that much different than Looneys or 91 or Madlax or FCA?

I'm going to ask again:

TELL ME ONE TEAM I COULD TAKE MY SON TO THAT DOESN'T HAVE HOLDBACKS.

It's been a day and still no answer. Because there is no club in MD where that is the case. So why is Crabs singled out?

The Crabs roster is certainly much different. The other clubs you mention may have one holdback for whatever reason but the Crabs have made it the norm to have a team full of holdbacks and openly recruit and encourage players to hold back. Those same coaches that you say are so great would not have results much different than the other teams if there were not so many older kids being coached. Any holdback should be playing with their age group and not their class but the Crabs only win because they have loaded their team purposely with holdbacks.