Originally Posted by Anonymous
Here is the problem crab daddy - NO OTHER program games the system like the Crabs. It is part of his strategy to gain an advantage. Without holdbacks his teams are no better than any other of the competitive clubs in the DMV. If you want your kid to be associated with kind of program that is your prerogative. How about posting the birth dates of your 2020 roster. Of course you won't - because you know it's shameful.

Please enlighten me then. HOw is it that Crabs "games the system" any different than FCA, Hawks, 91 MD, Madlax, Looneys, etc. When I am at Crabs tryouts and talk to the parents, they are there because the kids all want to play for Crabs. If gaming the system means that their success has led them to be the club kids want to play for then I guess they are guilty.

Do you really think that the birthdates for Crabs 2020 roster is really all that much different than Looneys or 91 or Madlax or FCA?

I'm going to ask again:

TELL ME ONE TEAM I COULD TAKE MY SON TO THAT DOESN'T HAVE HOLDBACKS.

It's been a day and still no answer. Because there is no club in MD where that is the case. So why is Crabs singled out?

Hawks 2020, have your son tryout there, you and him won't be labeled a cheater any longer!

Do you really believe that there is not a single kid with a birthday prior to 9/1/2001 on Hawks 2020? Of course there is

Yes, you got your answer! Now, do the right thing and tryout there next year! Stop enabling and supporting the cheating!

That would be a little tough since my son isn't a 2020. I know that other Hawks teams have older kids. You expect me to believe that the 2020 team is the only team around that takes the moral high ground and has no kids born before 9/1/2001? I don't believe that since the other Hawks teams don't seem to mind and Matt Hogan has never been known for his ethics when it comes to lacrosse