Originally Posted by Anonymous
Knowing todays Looney's coaches..I am finding all of this HARD to believe or understand.

The guy talking about Looney's is talking about something that apparently happened 5 or 6 years ago. The Looney's coaches I know have never moved AA players down to the A team for league play or tournaments. The only club doing that now is FCA.

1. Not apparently. It did happen. Are you too scared to ask the Looney's leadership about it?

2. The current Looney's BOD includes the guys who founded the club AND were the ones who oversaw the cheating.

3. Even if your coaches weren't involved, aren't you embarrassed to be part of a cheating club?

4. Someone told me the current leadership folded their junior and sophomore teams. That is incredible.

Lots of crazy people in lacrosse at Crabs and FCA. But Looney's is the clear #1.

Totally wrong. I cannot say this did or didn't happen, I wasn't involved in club lacrosse 6 or 7 years ago. If it did, so what, look at what is happening now with Crabs and FCA. They are doing much more than what is being described that Looney's did. Crabs and their leader, the king of cheats Ryan M is clearly in a far distance #1 position followed closely by FCA. These two clubs are clearly the major cheaters of youth lacrosse today and will continue until someone comes down on them. Only problem is king cheat Ryan M has too much influence on youth lacrosse and will not allow any one or any thing to get in his way. He is in it for the money and to brag that he has the best teams etc.