Originally Posted by Anonymous
BS with the game winner. 😳

Honestly why post this. You must have a dislike for her. She is a good player who did not have her best tournament during the ACC and honestly not her best offensive year. Would still take her on my daughters team in a second. To the poster who thinks all these posts are just about tearing young women down I assume you think all these lists that these young women make are all about tearing the others down. Some of these players were hyped to unachievable levels and it seems to me that sometimes these "experts " continue to hype the same players so they dont look foolish .I think BS will have a huge year next year as she will become more of the focus on offense.

Not the OP, but pretty sure the OP posted that because she stepped up big in a big game maybe?? How are you reading that and think anyone is disparaging her??? She literally had the game winning goal in the ACC championship.

I think if people post every time she does something good you will have people come on here and bash her and I can almost guarantee she does not want some fan boy coming on here all the time putting her name out there.Really not a difficult concept. Also game winning goal most times is a nonsense stat ,many times the first goal of the game is given credit as the game winner .Shots on goal is another one that makes little sense, shooting percentage sure but shots on goal who cares.

They’ve been doing that for the last year. And they are also well aware of your advice. Where have you been.