DIVISION I

Co-Offensive Player of the Week

Julia Gilbert – University of Denver

Gilbert led No. 9 Denver to two top-25 wins over No. 21 Michigan and No. 5 Maryland this past week. She recorded a combined five goals on nine shots and added one ground ball. Both matchups came down to the wire as the Pioneers defeated the Wolverines 7-5 and the Terrapins 8-7. Denver has climbed to No. 6 in the latest ILWomen / IWLCA Division I Poll.

Co-Offensive Player of the Week

Jenna Collignon – Yale University

Collignon, a sophomore attacker, guided No. 22 Yale to its first win over No. 15 Princeton since 2007, taking down the Tigers 15-10. Collignon registered six goals, one assist and one draw control in the matchup. The win sent Yale to the No. 15 slot in the latest ILWomen / IWLCA Division I Poll.

Defensive Player of the Week

Kat Buchanan – James Madison University

The senior goalkeeper set a career-high 10 saves against No. 5 Maryland, recording a .588 save percentage. She made another six saves and allowed just six goals against Ohio State to give JMU its fifth straight win of the season. She tallied a .552 save percentage for the week and led the team in ground balls for the week as well. Buchanan was also named American Athletic Conference Goalkeeper of the Week as her opponents were held to 7.0 goals per game (26.9%) shooting.