Originally Posted by Anonymous
Should be some fun match-ups this weekend.

I'm predicting UM (#17) will lose to Jax (#19) on Friday, then Florida (#7) on Sunday. Michigan sometimes has trouble getting the offense going--even more so early season.

May wanna walk back that statement. Michigan offense rolling right now.

Jacksonville and Michigan are decent teams, not sure either will finish in the Top 20 but I have often been wrong... ;-)

Good for Michigan that they are willing to challenge themselves by playing a Top 10 Team (Florida) on two days rest so early in the season then another quick turnaround and another flight to Stony Brook. Win or lose good for Michigan.

Good win for Michigan vs Jacksonville. What I didn't expect was an immediate drop off a cliff for Jacksonville with the new HC change. The previous few years they had a fun, fast offense putting up 40+ shots in a game. That appears to have gone down hill, along with their shooting accuracy. The loss to Army last night hurts. It appears Sarah Elms is the bulk of their offense. Definitely NOT a Top 20 team.

I'm not Stony Brook fan, but I'm pulling for them to beat Michigan today. Jill Smith (Michigan) has had a great start to the season. The only downside is the game being shown on FLOSPORTS, which [Censored]. Guess those of us poor must follow the box score updates.