Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
The majority of attacks posted on BOTC stem from animosity of some sort. Whether directed at an individual player or a particular college program it is in most cases personal to the originator. Some parents, just can not accept when a player from their area i.e. "Long Island", or their Club, HS or College Program program are recognized as being stronger than their daughter or their daughters "Team" (College, Club or HS).

I don't recall many, if any, topics being started by chest pounders supporting and bragging about individual players or programs. I have seen many posts responding to attacks on individual players and programs.

The bottom line is that there are parents out there who try to knock players, programs, schools etc... in an effort to elevate their daughter, their daughters program, their daughters school etc...

Nonsense. The majority of attacks stem from its an anonymous site. Put your name and where your daughter plays on your posts and you won’t have none of it. Come on. A post saying Stanford shouldn’t be ranked had people on both sides coming out with pitchforks. That wasn’t a post of jealousy or animonsity. That was factual.

Agree! Thr problem is thr keyboard cowboys hiding behind anonymity! I’d you had to show your name and club affiliation there would be crickets. Unfortunately, this site can be toxic. You can’t have any opinion or they’ll burn you at the stake. It’s even at the younger ages….read the 2030, 2031 nonsense.