Originally Posted by Anonymous
[quote=Anonymous]Too bad your daughter is Harold Miner

Impressive reference! "Baby Jordan"... love a call-back to the good old days, and love the whimsical tidbits on here that make me smile... so much better than the vitriol...

Very creative and very appropriate... kudos to you, Sir or Madame... keep 'em coming
Yes so creative bringing the posters daughter into the conversation . My daughter was actually a 3 time IWLCA AA ( 4 time media AA which honestly is a bit of a joke . Never won a national championship but never considered leaving her team and friends to ride on the coattails of others . If you think these players transferred to BC for any reason other than having a better chance at a national title you are ill informed .
At the end of the day, why does it bother you what OTHERS chose to do? If it's not your daughter, then don't worry about it. How do you know they weren't being recruited form BC from the beginning but made another choice and regret it? You have no clue why they made the decision, so stop speculating and be more concerned about your own daughter.

I don’t think anyone is worried, or cares that much. Good chance the girls won’t even play much. The spot has to be earned and there is stiff competition. It’s just a discussion, it’s not like we’re talking about a Charlotte North here. Mom needs to calm down, not that deep[/quote

Now this is a silly comment. BC has two attack spots open after Medjid and Weeks graduate and you think there is a good chance that 2 AA transfers wont play much. They start on day #1. Same is likely true of the AA defensive player from Florida. We are talking about elite AA players with 2 years of experience and a proven track record.

In a weak conference. ACC competition very different. Will be interesting. Like going from a B team to an A team