Originally Posted by Anonymous
UNC won't drop at all, SB won't drop far, even though they probably should, and MD will drop the most in my opinion (wouldn't be surprised to see them at 15).
UNC will lose to Cuse and probably in the semi of the ACC so come seeding time for the ncaa they may drop out of top 8 . SBU has not beaten any top teams and now has a bad loss they should drop to around 10

It’s a coin flip right now. Would love Syracuse to lose here
But I have a feeling they’ll pull it out.

No chance of Cuse loosing to NC. Cuse a far superior team this year. How about Duke underachieving once again, not making tournament. I’m also interested to see what happens with SB. They really don’t have many good wins.

Far superior is a bit of a stretch... Duke Head Coach is not very good.... this year is no different for SBU as they never really beat any top teams.
Far superior is not a stretch-records proves it. This year they are “healthy” on their offense. Next year they will lose key players & have to see how it pans out. Their draw player was injured & doesn’t seem to have hurt them at allznzch2

Big stretch!

Goalie play was the big difference, Syracuse 15 Saves, UNC 5 saves.

It was a two goal game.... "Far superior" is a foolish statement.
2 goal game or a 1 goal game-doesn’t matter-Cuse won. They are superior this season, just like if unc or Md were #1, people would say they are superior. Let them enjoy the success and the praise that is deserved