Originally Posted by Anonymous
Clemson up 9-7 in the fourth. ND with the last five to win. So…..Clemson for real or ND not that good?
I was there. Clemson is good. They would have won if they had not got the 3 yellows in the 4th. They move the ball well and the goalie is very good. ND is ok, a .500 team at best in the ACC and a weak OOC schedule.

-- "I was there. Clemson is good. They would have won if they had not got the 3 yellows in the 4th."--

That statement reminds me of an old saying, something about the "if the Queen had you know what, she would be the King"....

So let me get this straight, you state that "Clemson is good" and then you state "ND is ok".... I assume that in your mind "ok" is better than "good"....
We are all very happy that you were there but your post is absurd.
Considering the talent ND has the game should not have been close. For a 1st year team Clemson is good. they were up 9-7 in the 4th before the 1st of the 3 yellow cards. All 3 cards were legit calls so Clemson has to work on those situations. Clemson will be a better team than ND in 2 years. ND is the jeckyll and hide of the ACC.

Let's not forget ND in 2022 ND had to schedule some weak, late games against the likes of Detroit Mercy to even hit .500 to make the tournament. Clemson had only played cupcakes prior to the ND game. Both are decent teams, but I don't expect Clemson to dominate anything other than low level match-ups--most of the harder games should be scrappy and interesting to watch!

My only hope is ND doesn't make the tourney this year, but that's just personal bias.
ND will lose to UNC, BC, Cuse, UVA and Duke. they will probably lose another ACC game they shouldn't. The have a weak out of conf scheduled beside NW who rolled over ND. ND will be 9-7