Originally Posted by Anonymous
Too bad your daughter is Harold Miner

Impressive reference! "Baby Jordan"... love a call-back to the good old days, and love the whimsical tidbits on here that make me smile... so much better than the vitriol...

Very creative and very appropriate... kudos to you, Sir or Madame... keep 'em coming
Yes so creative bringing the posters daughter into the conversation . My daughter was actually a 3 time IWLCA AA ( 4 time media AA which honestly is a bit of a joke . Never won a national championship but never considered leaving her team and friends to ride on the coattails of others . If you think these players transferred to BC for any reason other than having a better chance at a national title you are ill informed .
At the end of the day, why does it bother you what OTHERS chose to do? If it's not your daughter, then don't worry about it. How do you know they weren't being recruited form BC from the beginning but made another choice and regret it? You have no clue why they made the decision, so stop speculating and be more concerned about your own daughter.

That’s the exact difference between our posts , I do have a clue while you are clueless . Just ask the players who transferred and they will tell you they transferred because they want to win a national title , no other reason . It bothers me because these women made a commitment to their schools and teammates and did not see it thru . It bothers me because high school players make life altering decisions based on their best guess as to potential playing time and a coaches commitment level to them and these coaches that consistently stack their teams with talent produced elsewhere are not living up to what they have told many of these in coming players .

You honestly just sounded very bitter while being on your high horse.