To complete nonsense guy, the post was made regarding the numerous posts that only credit the "top programs". The arrogance of so many posters that dismiss any school not "top ranked" amazes me, I'm sure you are one of these superstars that probably never played any kind of high level athletics. There is plenty of good lacrosse outside of the big 5(UNC, NW, Cuse, BC, MD). Recruiting is obviously the life blood of college sports and winning mid level conference with the chance to play in the tourney will attrack more of the top and overlooked players. The talent level of the teams outside the top 5 is closing the gap and creating great competition.

I doubt you were a math major, but every top 10/20/30 team has a very average or below average results against the top teams, that's what make the top teams so good smart guy. It doesn't take away the fact that there are many great places to play lacrosse for any young women that wants to study there.

You can continue to just follow the "top" teams and look down on all the other teams and the young women who work their butts off to be high achieving student athletes.