Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
[quote=Anonymous]KAH and AW have similar reputations as being difficult to play for . Yes there are many who have enjoyed their experiences at both schools but I have spoken to many who did not including many starters . I am sure that there are unhappy players at every program just seems to me that a good number of the players I have spoken with at those two programs say they are difficult to play for. It is one of the reasons my daughter wanted to go elsewhere. That said there were players and parents who disliked the coach at my daughters school but it always seemed to be from players who did not see the field as much as they thought they should.
As far as top players transferring in so they can have a better chance at winning a national championship it just looks weak and shows a lack of character . I get the 5th year who graduated wanting to do another year at another school but to leave the coaches, teammates , and friends to ride on the coat tails of another program is a bad look.
How do you know why the Jr transferred? The announcement came literally right after UVA's head coach left. Maybe she wasn't confident with who was coming in? Maybe the environment wasn't good? Why does it make her look weak and show a lack of character? Everyone has their reasons, no need to bash someone for their choice.

I just dont bye it and know for a fact that kid was looking around prior to the coach leaving. Its weak to do interviews when you are getting all these accolades saying how great the school and your teammates are etc and then pack your bags when the going gets a little difficult. It’s a lack of character to to leave your friends and teammates to ride on the coattails of an already excellent team instead of having the resolve to make the team you are on better. You are right I have no idea why this player left but I can just about guarantee you it’s because she thinks she is better than the team she left. Interesting that both the juniors left midway thru their collegiate careers to attend a less regarded academic school, hopefully that womens lacrosse career works out.[/

Agreed. What a great teammate I’m leaving because I’m better than this team. Don’t expect the superstar treatment at BC.