Originally Posted by Anonymous
So many dults on this sight detest on BC, yet there they were, winning one of the biggest games of the year.
Belle hasn’t been great this year , but she had 2goals and 5 assists against the #1 team in the country. Keep hatin you lost

It’s amazing 1 good game all season and all publications anointing her the Laxer, best marketing team In all collegiate sports. One publication called her the emotional leader of the team and the best midfielder in college, funny that her own teammates didn’t vote her captain. So so unfair she’s not even the best midfielder on her team, I wish these writers would just watch the games.

She doesn’t have to be the best midfielder on her team. She doesn’t have to be captain. Patty Kane was never a captain on any team he’s ever played on. But he is still the best US Hockey player to ever play the game. I’m not saying that’s where BS lies. But your ridiculous post after post about her jot being captain. Is a joke. She’s a top player in College no matter what happens. Get over it.

This is the original post. Now I’m sorry you’re too much of a simpleton to not understand I was talking about his professional career. Yes. He was captain when he was 6 on a Mite Team. Yes he was picked by US lA hockey to be a captain at the worlds NOT PICKED BY TEAMMATES Clown. Still looking for where I said she was the best middie. If you don’t think she’s a top player in college you have no clue. But then again your goal post arguement shows that already. Have a nice day and keep thinking not being a captain keeps you from be a top player.

Talk about a simpleton ,” was never a captain on any team he’s ever played on “ , was he a captain of the national team , did he play on that team. No one said anything about being voted captain but just keep moving the goal posts . Seems your creepy obsession with BS has you unable to understand even simple ideas . By the way comparing BS not being captain to Patty Kane is not a flattering look for BS as there are reasons he was not voted a captain. You may want to stop pretending being voted captain by your teammates means little as I can guarantee you the players like her cousin who have had the honor of both being picked as AA and a captain hold both honors in high regard .

My creepy obsession? You guys are the one knocking this girl because why, she wasnt picked as captain by her teammates.

Once again since you didn’t read it the first three times, Kane wasn’t picked by his teammates at Nationals. But here. I’ll change the point so we can move on from the one sentence that you took out to gloss over the point.

“She doesn’t have to be the best midfielder on her team. She doesn’t have to be captain. Patty Kane was never a captain on any NHL team he’s ever played on was still the best player US player ever.

Is that better now. Move on mom. We get it. You guys don't like her. You are hoping she stinks today.