DIVISION I

Co-Offensive Player of the Week

Belle Smith – Boston College

Smith registered a game and season-high seven points in the No. 5 Eagles' 17-16 come-from-behind win over No. 1 Syracuse, helping the Eagles capture the No. 1 seed in the Atlantic Coast Conference Tournament, the ACC regular season title and handing the Orange their first loss of the season. The junior scored all seven points in the second half, including delivering the game-winning assist to Mckenna Davis with 1:21 left in the game. Smith finished the game with two goals, a season-best five assists, and two draw controls. The Eagles moved to No. 4 in the latest ILWomen/IWLCA Division I Poll and will face No. 9 Duke tomorrow for their ACC opening round.

Co-Offensive Player of the Week

Allison Reilly – United States Military Academy

Reilly posted 12 points to help No. 16 Army West Point defeat archrival No. 23 United States Naval Academy, 15-11. The nine goals marked a single-game program record as did the 12 points. Army (13-2, 7-1) shifted up to No. 15 in the latest ILWomen/IWLCA Division I rankings and will close out their regular season with a matchup against Lafayette College this Thursday.

Co-Defensive Player of the Week

Shea Dolce – Boston College

Dolce turned in a solid outing of 12 saves in the 17-16 win over No. 1 Syracuse. The freshman posted a .500 save percentage in the second half, marking her second game of the season with 10 or more stops. Dolce is fifth in the ACC in goals-against average and save percentage.

Co-Defensive Player of the Week

Jenika Cuocco - Drexel University

Cuocco held Hofstra University to four goals in 51 minutes to win her sixth Colonial Athletic Association Rookie of the Week honor, a CAA record. She recorded 12 total saves. The Dragons will take on Monmouth University to close out the regular season this Saturday.