DIVISION I

Co-Offensive Player of the Week

Izzy Scane – Northwestern University

Scane tied a program-high of 10 goals in the No. 5 Wildcats' 18-14 season-opening victory over No. 14 Notre Dame. Scane tallied eight of her 10 goals in the second half and added two assists, two ground balls and a caused turnover. Northwestern shifted up to No. 3 in the latest ILWomen/IWLCA Division I Poll this week.

Co-Offensive Player of the Week

Meaghan Tyrrell – Syracuse University

Tyrrell played a role in 11 of No. 4 Syracuse's 20 goals in a win over No. 2 Maryland. She scored three goals and had two assists in the first 12 minutes as the Orange took a 6-2 lead. Five of her points came in the second half as Syracuse pulled away for its second consecutive win against a top-five opponent. Syracuse shifted up to the No. 2 slot in the latest ILWomen/IWLCA Division I Poll this week.

Defensive Player of the Week

Meghan Ball – Rutgers University

Ball set program records for career caused turnovers (111) and career draw controls (230) with eight draw controls and six caused turnovers in a 15-8 win over Georgetown. Ball tied a single-game program record for caused turnovers in a game and set a personal best with seven in the win over Monmouth. Ball has now caused three or more turnovers in 19 career games.