Originally Posted by cltlax
Originally Posted by Anonymous
A few interesting games on Tuesday (3/7), but nothing too fool.

Coastal Carolina vs Boston U was the first time the teams had ever played. Coastal lead the entire game and pulled off a good win (13-9). BU appears to be improved, but the early season games were against weak competition.

Central Michigan had a solid win over Duquesne and CMU's goalie (former Monster Elite player) had 18 saves in that game. The new head coach (former assistant at Michigan) is doing a good job and the previous coach had done a great job of recruiting East Coast kids. They will be fun.

Cinci vs Davidson went into OT--the game was fairly back-and-forth, but Cinci managed to pull off a nice shot at the end to win it 13-12.

Vermont vs Harvard was a snooze fest. The Ivy schools aren't lighting the world on fire by any stretch this year.

Wednesday's slate is ok, but nothing too fool IMO.

Watch for Coastal to get good fast as long as coach stays. My daughter (a 25) worked with her at a recent camp. Said she was the most charismatic coach she had ever met. Said girls who couldn't find Coastal on a map have starting writing letters and have it on their top 10 lists.

Everybody’s experience is different.
My daughter was interested in Coastal. 1st trip there last year was not good. Camp was disorganized. Happened to be there in the fall this year during another camp. Sue went. Had a much better time. Think she liked the assistant coaches better. I will say this. Both times the talent level was not great.

"Coastal Carolina, we're at the beach" No, Conway, SC is not the beach.

In fairness. It is 20 minutes away and the kids go a lot