Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
BC is not one do those schools that brings in tons of transfers; weird that you’d choose to attack the few girls they’re bringing in. I know one of the transfers personally (UF) and she sees this as a tremendous opportunity to extend her athletic career one more year while playing for a great coach.
Sorry your daughter didn’t get a call.

Ridiculous and clearly uninformed response .The UF transfer is not extending her athletic career by transferring in any way and to try to say that has anything to do with her decision just shows how you have no idea . My daughter was recruited by AW but have an actual conversation with many of the players that go there and not many enjoy the experience .

Yes, clearly the transfer was done because BC is a better lacrosse team. Not to extend the career. It’s all great to play on a team like BC or Northwestern, but your daughter better not be making mistakes that cost games. Very different going from a Florida to a BC. Very short leash she will be on. Some excellent players recruited by teams such as those who have notorious reputations for being nasty (yes I know all coaches can be nasty, but they take it to another level) choose to go elsewhere for that exact reason. Making a comment like “you daughter didn’t get a call” just shows your ignorance. Transferring because you think you’re going to win a NC which is highly unlikely is silly. BC is not going to be as good moving forward. The best is seeing AW pouting face when she loses big games. Looking forward to seeing a lot of that next season!