i didnt not say you couldnt be a hold back but it would be known you were a hold back (Cheater or a PG trying to better themselves) - right now it is a hidden consequence. i dont know that my grade player is player a player 1-2 years older. i sign a waiver saying thinking my child is playing against a proper opponent.

and for those saying this isnt USSR, the gov (be it state) does mandate an age but doesnt enforce it with any bite. As for the norm in youth sports, doesnt the Government sub committes actually lets the governing bodies of each sport police these things and USLAX is just that Lax on it.

I too played Football in college and later for fun semi pro, age matters until 25 then, age matters again at 35. 25-35 is the only years age doesnt matter. Puberty or not [/quote]

I agree, I keep hearing that age doesn't matter in high school, I don't know as we are not there yet, but if age doesn't matter in high school wouldn't kids be going straight into the NFL? My understanding is that even the most talented 18 yr. olds can in no way physically compete with men. Therefore age still matters in high school, right? My only problem is that with the kindergarten standards being what they are now New [lacrosse] is the one a little behind with their 12/1 cut off.
[/quote]

Ask the Germans how our most talented 18 year olds did when put to the test. Still, wth does this have to do with 17-19 year olds playing Varsity lacrosse together in HS?? As soon as you hit college, it goes to like 18-22, so again, what is your point? Are you saying that most HS Senior athletes can't yet compete with most pro athletes, at any particular sport? Ok, sounds logical. But, still, wth does that have to do with some kid that repeated a middle school grade?