Originally Posted by Anonymous
So with all this argument over age based reclassification. Injuries and what no (which I don't think exist) what of an on age kid who is clearly superior in size and speed to everyone else? We have all seen this kid. He just got there faster. Will he be banned from playing? What is the answer? I mean really, it's the same thing isn't it? Its a safety issue if he is allowed to continue playing with the smaller kids. Maybe the smaller kids shouldn't be allowed to play. That would make it safer. The answer is there is no answer. The age reclass argument is based on winning and losing, nothing more. The parents posting on here could care less about injuries, they just want the
Trophy/t-shirt.

you sound like a total jack off.

Why because all that is ever posted is how much concern people have for the kids safety and well being? That's a load of BS and you know it. But keep putting that in your argument if it makes you feel better, I know the truth, it's all about the T-shirt. But thanks for the insult on the anonymous site, let me return the favor, you ARE a total jack off! Stop worrying about losing kids lax games and concentrate on being a better person. Ahh, forget it , too much work for a tool like you.

Just because you think winning t-shirts and "ships" is the immediate pay off for your $ and that a college scholarship (which is likely to be worth very little actual $) is the long term pay off - doesn't mean that's the way others think. Set injuries aside if you think it's a non-concern. Organizing around age prior to HS is ultimately better for all the kids - including the left back older kids.

Maybe less t-shirts involved for some, but ultimately better lacrosse and development for all. Anyone who knows anything about player developement knows this is true. Beating up on younger kids may get your son a few more shirts which makes you feel good about your "investment" but it's not the best way to develope players. Ask anyone who knows anything and isn't selling you something. Best players would play up during youth rather than down if you went to age based.