Originally Posted by Anonymous
So with all this argument over age based reclassification. Injuries and what no (which I don't think exist) what of an on age kid who is clearly superior in size and speed to everyone else? We have all seen this kid. He just got there faster. Will he be banned from playing? What is the answer? I mean really, it's the same thing isn't it? Its a safety issue if he is allowed to continue playing with the smaller kids. Maybe the smaller kids shouldn't be allowed to play. That would make it safer. The answer is there is no answer. The age reclass argument is based on winning and losing, nothing more. The parents posting on here could care less about injuries, they just want the
Trophy/t-shirt.

you sound like a total jack off.

Why because all that is ever posted is how much concern people have for the kids safety and well being? That's a load of BS and you know it. But keep putting that in your argument if it makes you feel better, I know the truth, it's all about the T-shirt. But thanks for the insult on the anonymous site, let me return the favor, you ARE a total jack off! Stop worrying about losing kids lax games and concentrate on being a better person. Ahh, forget it , too much work for a tool like you.

Different poster here. Not really concerned with injuries but do feel rewarding these people who work the system is wrong . How many of the players in the UA senior game are hold backs ? How many of the top ranked 2017 recruits are hold backs ? How many of them would have gotten those same accolades on age ? Seems you are putting the on age kids at a disadvantage .Its comical when the parents of these players puff out their chest and brag about their kids accolades when it's obvious that if they played on age they would be above average but that's it .

Seriously, what is your fascination with pretending there is a birthday year team, and creating this false reality in your mind? There is not a 17 year old team, not a 18 year old team, not a 19 year old team. They have High School teams, by grade. Other than trying to disparage a very large batch of private school kids, what is your point?
How about calling people that don't take the extra year, if available, lazy impatient cheapskate mf'ers. Is there really a parent out there that thinks an extra year of education is a detriment in any way? It's available at some schools, and there is absolutely nothing wrong with taking it if available, because 'Merica.