Originally Posted by CageSage
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Well said VA Lax dad. I have read all of your post. We are on the same page with all of this nonsense . I just wish US Lacrosse would do something about it. Thanks Again. Long Island Lax Dad
BOTC has actually e-mailed our contacts here on Long Island and we have asked that this thread be passed along to our US Lacrosse peers as a lesson in what is really happening on the ground. Would it surprise you to hear that the Long Island organization responded within five minutes ... and the US Lacrosse organization ... well, let's just say we hope that they opened the e-mail.

Very impressive CS. Thank you for reaching out to USL. I registered my son today on a website requiring USL membership. This notice popped up:
Confirmation of Birthdate

If the birth date is incorrect or invalid and results in your child being assigned to an incorrect age group, the US Lacrosse membership for your child and all benefits that accompany membership, including supplemental accident insurance coverage and the ability to play at events that require US Lacrosse membership, may be voided and/or terminated.
Please confirm the birthdate enter is correct. Y/N

This seems like a positive first step. Hopefully they will continue to refine the process