Originally Posted by Anonymous
I agree, but still after all this back and fourth, still no answer from a holdback parent. I’m asking that simple question. What does it feel like when your youth child runs through kids 1 to 2 years younger? I’d be so embarrassed. That’s me. I’m asking you. Just answer. I don’t want to here life is unfair. I don’t want to hear about private school tuitions. I don’t want to here how it will prepare them for high school. I don’t want to here how you were captain in 11th and 12th grade. I don’t want to hear how tall you and your wife are. I got all that. That’s called changing the topic. The topic and the question once again. How would it feel if your 8 year old son ran through the 6 and 7 year old kids playing against him? Answer the question.

Let's try it again. They DO NOT FEEL ANYTHING BECAUSE THEIR KID IS PLAYING WITH THE SAME GROUP OF KIDS HIS ENTIRE LIFE SO THEY DON'T REALLY REALIZE ANYTHING IS WRONG. THEY DIDN'T HOLD THEIR KID BACK FOR SPORTS SO THERE IS NOTHING ABNORMAL TO THEM. JOHNNY IS PLAYING WITH THE SAME KIDS HE DID 3 YEARS AGO BUT IS BIGGER