Originally Posted by Anonymous
To answer your question. No. Football wouldn’t allow it. Neither would soccer, basketball, hockey, baseball. No other team sport boys or girls would allow it.

You are a fool if you don't think basketball allows it. Outside of county sponsored where it is tightly controlled, basketball is a mess. You literally have men against kids. I watch it 12 months a year.

On a smaller scale it is also done in CYO basketball which is grade based.

PAL lacrosse is grade based... however, it is VALIDATED
To answer your question. No. Football wouldn’t allow it. Neither would soccer, basketball, hockey, baseball. No other team sport boys or girls would allow it.

Also in hockey the best of the best play in many year increments. A friends son (he is 16) plays junior hockey in Canada where the ages are from 16-21 and they are all on the ice together. The age differential is a wee bit different than the 6-15 months we are talking about here. So there is no confusion - I am not coming from a place of having a reclassified son, in fact my son will turn 17 in December of his senior year and he goes to prep school so he plays against older kids. I have told him just to work harder. He will be a better player for it.

16yrs old to 21 is pretty tough, unless you're Connor McDavid. That said, did their age shennanigans start at 8 yrs old?