Originally Posted by Anonymous
Badgers went 6&0 and won the championship at the Hogan - Summer Exposure down in Maryland.

Who gives a [lacrosse]. They played Maryland "C" teams and almost lost to S2S in the final. Don't go pumping your chest. If you stayed home, you would have got killed by Igloo, Warriors and the Bandits.

Why any team would want to go to Maryland when so many good teams were playing on the Island is confusing.

good question. We thought it would be nice to see 18 different teams in our age group in another hot bed of lacrosse in the northeast. We also thought Annapolis was a great location to visit as most took tours of the Naval Academy and had dinner downtown.

If they were going down to play some of the top Maryland teams that would be understandable. But that wasn't really the case. I understand that Annapolis is a beautiful place, and is a great spot for a family vacation, but this is lax season. If HB's want to be considered a great team, they need to play great teams. I think it's safe to say that they weren't challenged. Maybe they would like to be known as the family/no pressure/non-competitive team. That's a great angle and I think there is definitely a market for that. You guys just can't say that you're a top team though.

Ok, I will entertain this response. When you register for a tournament and are told there are 15-20 teams in your age group you expect there to be an A and AA divisions as there were in most age brackets in the MD tourney.
When the tournament puts out schedule the week before and tells you they are only going to have one division..... guess what, you just deal with it and go play. Simple as that.

As a side note there is some positive comments on this thread today which is nice to see for a change. You however seem to be a very angry, disgruntled individual who should really take a moment and think about the fact that you are trying to disparage a team of 11 year-old kids.