Originally Posted by Anonymous
Stop fishing!!!!

You can bash igloo and express all you want. No turmoil. One coach is leaving each team. There will still be plenty of kids at tryouts.

Talking about a money grab. Why do you think these new pop up programs are starting up? They see the $$ the others are making and are trying to get some for themselves. There is no new perspective.

Any "A" player that goes to one of the new start up clubs is setting themselves back a full year+
Nice try though.

But at a fraction of the cost. Igloo & Express & Legacy are all losing their A team's head coach. Outlaws has their director stepping in to help theirs, which is even worse. You,re telling me that everything is going to be peachy over at these clubs? Who,s stay with the team? Who's following the coach? Who is the new coach? Where will he want to practice? These are a lot of serious questions when you're considering dropping $2k-$3k+ on a team. If Bluefish or another team are coming in at 1/2 that and giving gloves helmets, etc... People will try it. I'd hate to be a Honey Badger parent right now. That team was really good and everyone is jumping ship. Same with Legacy. I'm not saying a new club will be better, but the only guarantee with a lot of clubs is the high price tag.