Originally Posted by Anonymous
[quote=Anonymous]I feel like Outlaws is mostly Huntington based teams & TB is Massapequa. I'd go with Outlaws, if teams are similar. Especially if last year TB was a combined team. I don't like combined teams for travel lacrosse.

Team was not a combined team last year for true blue. Joe Catt is the coach for the 2023 A team for true blue and I believe cook is the Assisstant. I would not take the outlaws B team over the true blue team. b teams get less attention and you will pay 1k more with outlaws for less training. The 2023 true blue team will be a very good team this year most of the kids that left to go to the Hurricanes last year came back. That hurricanes team beat up on the outlaws A team last year.

As for coaching there is no comparison with what you get with joe cartt and Ed cook as coaches compared to what they give you at outlaws

Thanks true blue parent..as far as teams and coaching true blue was not very good last year the outlaws were good - as far as outlaws getting beat up by the hurricanes thats laughable. You have to do your homework and speak with the directors and the coaches, at the tryouts speak with parents about what they experienced last year and why and what is bringing them back. Good luck to you