Originally Posted by Anonymous
First tryouts in the books for 2023 outlaws. 60 % of last years team was not there. I guess some not returning and vacations. Very hot on the field and the kids played very tired. Not enough breaks so evaluations can be to accurate. Speaking of evaluators, somemof them looked like high school kids, which another parent said was his son and friends. Most evaluators were not paying attention half the time, they were done by the scrimmage. Tryout ended early because hey ran out of drills I guess. They told the boys that 60- 70 kids signed up, maybe there were thirty five there today. Emails to come on Monday and they are having two teams. Not a good representation of play today in an 1 hour 10 minute tryout. Tough if you had a bad day or heat got to you. On to the next tryout.

Wow 60 %.... and another parent said..... and you ran all the way home to post this at 130..............get a grip - how would you know who did or didn't show up. Im sure the outlaws along with every other org. starting tryouts will be just fine - you are just another one stirring the crap pot.

No, I'm just another parent who is tired of the Bull that PB represents. We've got 3 more tryouts with other teams we're looking forward to. Done with this team!

Good luck on your new team - as an outlaw parent i am very happy to see you go - your son is always welcome to come and play but parents like you who come on here and bash others need to go away