Originally Posted by Anonymous
I was there for 2022 game that followed and a an obvious bandit grandfather was claiming Igloo had all new players from yesterday. Igloo dad told him to stop crying. Comical. I guess if previous poster is correct that Bandits never lost than its Ok to cry grandpa

I think I saw that grandpa - nice head of silver hair - during the semifinal vs GC when I was waiting for my sons game nearby. The quality of play of bandits is so high it's hard to imagine them losing. Would love to know how igloo did it. I don't get the complaint about igloo. Bandits should be able to beat any collection of 5th graders on the island. Unless the kids were older, so what if they were different. That's a valid complaint in the B division, not from the bandits. Wise bandit parents - or grandparents - should welcome the loss. It's not natural for kids to never lose. Igloo figured something out, and now they have something to counter. In any event, these kids will lose plenty in high school and college. They all do. One loss is no big deal.