Originally Posted by Anonymous
I actually hope the express combines the best kids for these games, then there will be some competitive games. They can have the T shirts, we just want good games, win or lose.

What team does your son play for that he needs a team to cheat to give him a competitive game? When a team stacks the roster and blows other teams out by 10 goals, it's not competitive. Your son will feel like crap. Games won't be good.

Your letting yourself get caught up with winning and losing, this isn't PAL. If my sons team gets beat by 10, I'll tell him he needs to work harder to compete, not that they cheated. I applaud Haugen for playing up and challenging his kids. Not only is it fall, it's fall of 5th grade, development over championship.

What does Haugen playing his team up have to do with any of this? I'm not concerned with existing teams playing up. My concern is with unregulated, made up teams playing instead. I'd be a [lacrosse] of a lot happier with my guy playing the Honey Badgers. At least I would know that they are a legitimate team. Channy 2 is made up of who knows what.