Just Way to much drama going on with this team and others at the higher caliber.. You have to weigh it all out, be considered top caliber by association only ! and be treated like a 2nd class citizen , or be part of a team that is good , competitive , coached well and everyone gets along . There are plenty of teams out there that fit into this category. The percentile of your kid getting a D1 scholarship in 5th or 6th or even 7th grade is far fetched , and as the years accumulate many top 5th and 6th graders with high stick skill will plain out and others that didn't make the cut at that age will surpass them with flying colors . Even JS knows that , he takes an athlete and makes them into a lacrosse machine , doesn't matter at what age ! .. he surrounds his kids with above average athletes at the moment and will reevaluate as your kid loses steam for the next one , it is a known fact that all kids develop athletically at their own pace . Get with it people and knock off the cut throat !

Originally Posted by Anonymous
I don't know if two bandit mom's of players on the team exchanged punches/threats after a game because I did not see it (though both funny and pathetic) but I will tell you what I did see with this team which will forever put me in the opinion that they are LOW CLASS. This fall, I watched the bandits play express at a tournament although it was actually the express B team I found out. Apparently there was a player on the express team who was an original member of the bandits. During the game, 2 players on the bandits jumped the express player and started punching this boy.