Originally Posted by Anonymous
You People are funny! Only place Ive seen Bandits lose on 2023 level is on this board SO many jealous complainers. My boy talks about competing with them and improving his team to beat them someday. The guy clearly knows what he is doing because his teams have a pretty good track record lolol Get out and practice improve your kid!

No one is saying they're not the best. They clearly are. He relies heavily on his starters so the rest of the team sacrifices playing time. There's nothing wrong with that, but that's why kids are bolting. They want to play more. As someone already said, they're not good enough to warrant the minutes on the Bandits, but they could possibly play more minutes somewhere else. I guess the main objective for any parent is to get your child in a position to play and be successful. No 10-11yr wants to ride the bench all year, especially when they're a good player. Which is better, being on the top team and not playing or being on a good team and playing quality minutes? I guess it's a tough pill for a parent to swallow when the player was a standout 2 years ago and now they're just average.