Originally Posted by Anonymous
Where do the Warriors fit into all this?

Realistically, they would probably fall below Bandits, Badgers and Igloo and above Outlaws, Empire and Legacy.

At any given tournament, any of these teams (with the exception of the Bandits) could beat or lose to another. We'll see how it goes in the summer.

Until the warriors beat someone other than themselves they will always be 91's c- team - they have splito games with empire true blue and legacy - haven't won a game against igloo - express team 1 -Outlaws or even shore 2 shore, maybe thus summer will be different but until they win some games against some competitive teams they will always be the other 91 team

Agreed, they will always be the Bandits little brothers. My sons team played them a bunch last year and they're a solid team though. They played us tough and the games were always pretty close. They had our number in the last few tourneys. They are not close to Bandits and got blown out by Igloo in the fall, although I saw igloo play two weeks later and they were not nearly as good. Totally different team. Until Igloo, Warriors, Outlaws, Shore to Shore, Empire and Badgers play each other this is all garbage talk anyway.

If you judge by this fall, it looks like things should be very interesting this summer. Shore 2 Shore looked very legit for a new club, Badgers still looked good but within reach of the pack. Igloo is a mystery because they were so different at two separate showings, Legacy lost some quality kids and took a giant step back but still have some talent. Warriors will be good. Outlaws looked OK but much more beatlable than last year (have heard some uneven reviews from parents on the team, but things seem to be getting better). Our Empire team looks stronger than last year and we're definitely putting the time in this winter.

Rank them however you will (it doesn't mean crap till the summer), but I would say those are the teams in the pack below the bandits. Anyone that says different just hasn't been watching or thinks their sons team is just flat out better than it is. His team his closer to these teams than the Bandits.