Originally Posted by Anonymous
Yeah. I have AA's phone #. And all of your #s on Team Snap too. But this forum is to shine light on dishonest practices to inform future parents. AA lied to us last year when he said no holdbacks on the team. Anyone on the team last year was at that first meeting and can confirm. And yet there were holdbacks then and we have holdbacks now. Yes, it's ok under grade-based rules but that's not what AA claimed. And he lied when he said he didn't know there was a kid a grade older on the team. JC knew and said it was discussed at beginning of season. And he lied this year when he pretended that SH wasn't going to coach. Please that deal was done way before tryouts. We all knew it. My son loves the uniforms so I'm stuck. But don't think for a minute that I'm happy or trust the organization. You can cover it up. But truth is truth.

So your son was on this team last year -- you were unhappy then. You had your son try out and accept a spot again this year. Your still unhappy. But you won't leave because your son likes the uniform? Dude noone is taking you as a credible source of information. You have serious issues. Seems your the complainer that noone wants to stand near on the sidelines. Someone should inform you maybe you should handle your matter privately. You sound like a psycho!