Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
So Valley only lost to Dukes 2023 by 2 and lost to Igloo 2024 by 3. Valley also beat a 6th grade team 9-6. Makes no sense that they could beat Valley. Anyone have the real score?

6-3 igloo. Valley players, coaches, parents out of control. Several vicious blind side hits and cross checks especially late. Refs called the game with 2 minutes left after 3rd cheap shot.

Sounds like there's a lot more to this story than this guy is letting out. If it were just the Valley parents/coaches/player and cheap shots then Igloo would have been awarded the win. Something tells me this is a typical igloo team with older kids claiming to be 2023. I'm sure both teams were out of control.[/quote]

VS parents were freaking, kids were being kids, coaches had no discipline. Bad penalties taken by older bigger boys, would go to the sideline and not even be talked to by their coach. Refs did the right thing saying enough, injuries were coming.
[/quote]

Why are we still talking about how this? I've never seen, or even heard of, Valley Select. Also, the Igloo team was a 2024 team (and all Igloo teams cheat anyway). Furthermore, 2023 Dukes National is a good team, but lost to Warriors at Shamrock. You'll probably never see them on LI again unless it's in a weak tourney. Let's move on. [/quote]

Who are you kidding? You will see the Dukes again and Valley Select. Its just a matter of time. They are both top clubs that are out of State but don't worry, little Johnny will have to play them in the near future and be beat by better teams