Originally Posted by Anonymous
got some news for you - unless you are one of the "chosen" 4 or 5 players on bandits that JS is looking to develop and promote (if you're not sure, then let me fill you in and you are not one of the chosen) than the writing is on the wall for all of you. saw it with his older 2020 crush team, JS could not care about the majority of the players on either team. from what I've heard, JS uses the majority of the extra money every month you are paying (on top of your tuition) to subsidize his 2020's and the players on 2023's he doesn't make pay.

91 has "scolarships" for it's top players. But so do most other clubs. It's fairly common. With that being said, there are probably 6-7 players combined on his 2020 and 2023 teams (+1 if you count 2025) that are not charged and 4 (counting 2025) have the same last name as him. He's no dummy. He's saving himself $15-$20K a year by coaching those teams.

So now the Coaches kids shouldn't get to play free? I'm not a coach, and I'm ok with paying the way for their kids, better that the Coaches have kids on the team so they stay interested.

I would prefer the HC has no kids on the team. This will keep things on the level. That's one of the biggest problems with the teams being mentioned.