Originally Posted by Anonymous
TB uncertainty? Not really sure where you are getting that. This is the 2 ms year with Cat at the controls and a lot of kids made monster improvement last year under him. It's true that last year there were a couple of stand out 3 graders on the team but this year they are all on the 2024 team. A lot of good teams have players that play up. Nothing new there. This years tryout had much better talent because a lot of people saw the great improvement that these kids made under Cat. If you think that your son is playing for a great coach then this shouldn't rattle you but if you are starting to realize that you are paying money for a father coach, a so so coach or college player with zero coaching background then I guess I know why there are so many haters!! See you at tryouts next year.....

No problem here at all- if you think that your son improved last year and the team got better then good luck at tb. You seem to believe in tb and stick up for their coaches and program by bashing another- good luck to you. As far as the outlaws never said how good or great coaches were i guess time will tell. The only hater seems to be you, did your son not make the black (yes B ) team, don't get all the hatred by you, have great winter and see you on the field next year.