Originally Posted by Anonymous
The Ducks are in no fear of folding. They keep it affordable and have a place for non Crush players to play.

Yep, they are catering to the other 90% and the realistic parents who are not lunatics. They're doing a pretty good job from what I can tell.

How's Stampede going? Has JS or BS shown up to help develop?
How's Hurricanes going?

Hurricanes folded because it was a bad situation. 91 had nothing to do with them. Running out of the HUB became prohibitively expensive and there were better options available at the price point. Stampede is still doing well in the 2022-2019 grades. Looking to expand to 2023 next year. They continue developing players into solid JV and Varsity contributors. FYI: JS and BS only work with the teams that they are coaching. Nowhere has it ever been implied that they would float between teams to work with all players. That's silly. Also, you're forgetting about Empire. And to answer your next question, yes, they are having success as well.

Typical corporate response. However, there's a lack of leadership and responsibility to the growth of the corporation. Empire parents are not too happy. Maybe you should look in the mirror and see the dilusion.

I fail to see any lack of leadership or responsibility to the growth of the company (pretty sure it's not a corporation). In contrast, it seems like the the company is growing at an exponential rate. I'm not sure where you're getting your informaition, or misinformation as the case appears to be, but you need to do some research.