Years ago a couple of Crush daddies did some home improvements , So case closed if these statements are true or not.

Originally Posted by Anonymous
like you, no horse in this race but will admit I am an interested observer having watched the bandits from afar at tournaments. question for you though - do you draw your obvious conclusion that this is "all false" based on how many bandit parents have responded and refuted these statements of the extra-curricular" activities b/c as I've been reading, I still have not seen one post from a parent on the team claiming none of this nonsense actually happened. Which draws me to a different observation that this is actually "all true" and that parents can earn playing time by kissing up! so, again I ask - how did you come to the summation that this is all false? will challenge any parent from the team though to say these activities like decorating the coaches house, donating money to stonybrook womens lax, buying the coaches wife presents or having boys switch pal football teams to play for JS are not accurate b/c to the simple observer like the poster that doesn't have a horse in this race, certainly sounds like parents "earning" playing time with that. my 2 cents....