Originally Posted by Anonymous
Wow, after looking through these pages, you guys really need to get job or atleast do your job. Who has time to posts this crap. Really they are 11 year old boys playing a game. The gap between some of these boys is huge. Some are more athletic some can catch some are going to be great. But not 1 of you play in this division. So let the boys play it out. Travel ball is great and the better players should play travel. But it doesn't mean anything when it comes down to whos getting a scholarship. Their in 5th grade! Parents need to get a grip. If your kid likes to play go for travel and the tournaments, but if they are thinking of other sports play PAL. Most coaches are decent enough to teach the kids something.
I played in college and my first coach taught me out of a book, so these boys are all going to be fine players, but hopefully they are better then their parents. If you think your son is all that good for you we should all think that, but to go back and fourth here nit picking every team. Get a clue. Teach your boys to be good students first, then lacrosse players. Some of these boys can barely read. But we overlook that cause he can catch and throw a ball.
Oh and FYI, my son plays travel and PAL. Plays for a good program all around. I enjoy watching him have fun and want to play. The day he tells me it isn't fun is the day I pull him off the team.
You should share ideas and discuss things in a positive way, don't be so miserable in your life to talk down to someone else.
I don't care about the express, or HB, or any other team out there. I get it some of you can't let go to your youth. But let boys be boys and have fun. The game we come to the ones that want it. If you force it they will resent you for it.

Shut the [lacrosse] up and go away you self-righteous, sanctimonious d-bag.