Originally Posted by Anonymous
How did Outlaws do? They seem to have a pretty competitive team this season. They probably lost to Badgers, but how did they fare against GC?

Outlaws will be fine once spring comes. They had no coach this weekend it was a s**t show with coahing and subbing they used old plays from last year and didnt know some kids names and they still competed with the three teams. The head coach was not there but when he is and gets to know his kids they will be fine come spring.

Merry Christmas to all

Wow! What a post from either a parent or owner of the Outlaws. I'm speechless. I would never let my son play for Ourlaws. I've been fortunate to have a much better teaching and coaching experience as well as organization for the ANNUAL team fee, not Spring fee.

Hmmm... I wonder who wrote this? Someone who moved from Outlaws to Igloo maybe?? I wonder who that could be! Too funny! I have three sons that play travel. One of them plays for an Outlaws team (different grade level). The experience has be EXACTLY like my experience with my other two playing 91. I wouldn't touch Igloo with a 10 foot pole. I'm looking for stability and so far that organization has been anything but. Good luck with them and all of the coach chasing your future will hold.