Originally Posted by Anonymous
How about the Warriors beating the outlaws handily yesterday as well as Empire

True beat down. The Outlaws are on their way out. They've had to make a lot of internal coaching changes to stay relevant. Don't see them catching up to anybody good anytime soon. Empire is another 91 offshoot which has imploded once again. 91 only cares about 91. Their Stampede, and Fighting Ducks are a joke.

This is suprising

Not really. Outlaws didn't really beat anyone last year. Still a good team though. I'm still not completely sold on Igloo. They looked beatable at Blatant Fall. Not bad, just beatable. I guess you can say that about anyone really (except the bandits). I also need to see S2S play more than one tourney before I put them top three. They looked very good, but it was only one tourney. I think the Badgers may have taken a small step back, but you know they will come out guns blazing because people are saying they're finished. I think that's premature. Warriors looked solid, but still definitely have some weaknesses. That why this summer should be a fun one. A lot of teams went through some changes and, although the landscape hasn't been completely overhauled, there will definitely be more competitive teams coming up.