Originally Posted by Anonymous
Igloo lost coach, yes, but has another very qualified guy taking over. All of their players will be back trying out and they look to have a lot of other good players coming to tryouts. I wouldn't be worried about Igloo.

Nor would I worry about Express A (formerly Honey Badgers). The also have all of their kids coming back to tryouts and it sounds like the also have a bunch of other kids coming to tryout for the team. Their coaching staff is the same except that crazy guy BM who yells and tries to fight everyone is gone. No real loss, the other guy who was the co-head coach was the talent anyway.
So expect Igloo and Express to both be BETTER this year not worse. I don't know why people are writing that. BUT...... There is only one team that is at the top.

I don't know many people at Igloo, but the one I did hear from said that a bunch of their players are trying out for other clubs. I know several Express guys and all of their kids are trying out for others, hoping to find a better home. The coach was only part of the reason. Two are coming over to my son's team. Before you say that tryouts didn't happen yet, be realistic. You seem to know how the game works. Either way, I'm not concerned with my son's team being the best. But his coach is great and his team was very successful. Most importantly, he loves it and gets better every practice. Good luck to all, whatever you decide.