Originally Posted by Anonymous
Maybe the tournament should tweak the registration application to ask what bracket you are entering the team under. The registration form only asks for graduation year and clearly states that scheduling requests will not be honored. The tournament directors place teams and schedule games. We are the third team so should have been placed in the C division

My kid plays on Icon so I didn't see the game that you are all talking about. We played Express and won by 2 (maybe that makes us a weak team since we didn't blow them out) the Goalie on Express played an amazing game (probably the best at this grade level I have ever seen) We won because we out shot them by a lot and there offense was all over the place. Since there isn't a C bracket not sure where you think these kids should be placed. If they don't have enough skill to be in the B bracket then they shouldn't be in tournaments. Maybe Express should have balanced out the talent across the million yeams they have better. The blowout isn't necessary and I hope our coaches would discourage it, but it is always going to happen. On to the next tournament. This one is done.

No way that goalie was a 5th grader
Knowing Express they pulled home from an older grade....typical cheaters. And they still lost!

Why are you bitter about it and automatically assume that, which by the way you are wrong. Can't you just appreciate it for what it was, a good game?