Originally Posted by Anonymous
where did I respond with " we got blown out so we will do it to too?". did I miss that?
my point of that statement was that every team at one point or another has gotten blown out during a game or tourney. It's the way it is sometimes. I referenced it because your statement that it's what "we do" was off base bc your comment was on ONE GAME in ONE TOURNEY. Don't generalize these kids, coaches and org bc you got blown out 1 game. God forbid Express get blown out by an up and coming team, OH no!

Maybe that wasn't your statement above that specifically said it's ok to blow out a team since it happened to you. Can't tell who is who with the anonymous posts. And correct, every tourney there will be lopsided scores no doubt
. And frankly who cares if it's express, team xyz or team 123. Do you not realize these are kids? How do you think they felt getting it rubbed in? My son is on a team where there have been games they were on there way to blowing them out, and the coaches specifically tell them no fast breaks, or move the ball around, 4 passes, etc. That's my point. Easy enough to do but they chose not to. And I also wasn't the one that made the "what they do" comment.