Originally Posted by Anonymous
Curcio is definitely out and the F&F are asking CR to take the team even on a limited basis. Sounds like a similer deal to what SS is doing with TG Black. Now Jones is angry because she knows she won't be able to hold onto the kids she wants because CR trumps all. Could Jones jump to a new club? The drama that is 2020 continues!

Dude you really are a complete douchbag , your wife I guarantee cheats on you because you are a weasel that just makes crap up, my guess you are BS. Your 2020 coach left and now are in a panic that kids will be leaving to go YJ so you make up some nonsense to scare some kids into paying . YJ coaching at the 2020 age is better than all TG coaches in the organization. Hey BS I believe you should bring a hammock for your coaches to take a nap during a game . TG parents you seriously will keep paying to have your kid coached by a boy taking a nap during the game ,sorry but that's unacceptable . The TG ship is sinking, if your daughter plays 2020 get out while you can SL will be happy to have you and I know he will stay awake for the entire game .