Originally Posted by Anonymous
Let me take a guess with this one. Your kid was one of the players who did not see the field? I thought so. Instead of spending your free time bitching and moaning on the site you should be at the field with your kid. Showing her that hard work will get her more playing time not complaining. If you are not happy leave the program. Honestly the constant complaining from parents every weekend is getting old.

Maybe I will pay the coach for training to get her on the field like you do.

Even that won't work, kids that are trained by AC sat for entire game. AC is a puppet of CR; modified line up takes strength away from team. They have gone to this modified line up several times resulting in a loss and several wins by a goal, "agreed pretty good results" however how would AC even know if results would be any different if she played it straight the results would probably be the same and if they weren't only CR would care. College coaches don't give a crap who won some youth tournament. It's actually a bad business decision if all would play top team would put even more kids into "big time" lax schools. CR would still get her "championships" and get to showcase all of her talent. "Top" kids are going to get theirs regardless. It's all about the money AC much like CR doesn't care how it is earned. Hope you sleep we AC

I hope you sleep well being such a weasel. First the one loss she was not even there for. Which one goal win are you talking about other than the TG game? You were told how things were going to be in an honest way and chose to stay and not speak up. Which club you play for is a choice you have decided to have your kid play for the top club in the country that is known to play to win ,either embrace that or move on.