I am not a TG or YG, however I have been reading the childish back and forth on this forum.. You people all need to find other things to occupy your time. It seems that there is a lot of time spent debating nonsense, I am not sure how you parents are helping your girls succeed at Lax if you spend 24-7 on this forum crying over who's better. If you all spent as much time one on one with your girls, I am sure there would be no need for this childish banter. There are a lot of talented girls on Long Island, If all TG 20 black were to leave today, Guess what would happen you geniuses?? Other girls would happily take their spot. Lacrosse did not begin nor does it end with TG 20 black. You people act as if there are only 22 girls that are good at Lacrosse on Long Island. There are a lot of talented girls and there are more than enough to field TG, YJ, LEGACY whatever!! It seems that the people that are always so negative have an axe to grind. Maybe your girls are not as talented as you may think so you get on this forum and bash everything or everyone. Who really cares if the girls leave with the coach? Let them! Other girls would now get the chance to show what they are made off. Grow up people! Go to your tryouts on Saturday, or whenever and be happy wherever your daughter plays whether it's TG, YJ, LEGACY.