Stop with the could have gone either way , it didn't . When your TG team beat YJ 2 years ago no one was saying it could have gone either way. Good luck next time but the separation between the teams is just getting worse ,and will be much worse with the next defection . Again sucks for Shannon that her golden child is leaving but the best kids want to play for the best.[/quote]
one goal games can always go either way. I'm pretty sure TG outshot YJ by a 2-1 margin, just didn't score goals. As for the "golden" child, whatever choice they make is theirs to make. Would changing clubs really matter when it comes to her future, I think everyone knows how good she is. Speaking of golden children, the one you got from TG 2019 was supposed to make that team the best ever....newsflash..good team, not the team you guys dream it to be...very beatable [/quote]

Agreed. Also why is it you are so quick to go after tg and now legacy. I can assure you that both of those teams seem very happy with there standing. Look a little closer to home... you may be a little surprised by what you may find. 1 more thing... how in the world would those 2 teams know that some kid doesn't come off the field now. You really need to reevaluate your thinking. [/quote]

I am confused ,What "two teams"? Where is the line drawn with the game could have gone either way , 1 goal , 2 goal, 3 goal if 1 of them was late in the game? How many times in a row does one team need to beat another before the game could have gone either way goes out the window? As far as out shot ,actually no , YJ had 1 more shot on goal , would say all the goalies played great. The better team won that day , leave it at that and congratulate them and I have to say that kid really is something ,more amazing in this day is she is age appropriate .Would love to have her on my kids team but also the kids really enjoy playing against her. Agree that kid could play for any travel team and go where she wants.[/quote] So the TG guy says they outshot YJ 2-1 and the YJ guy says they outshot TG by 1. LOL...Anybody videotape the game? Put it up on youtube ...The teams are evenly matched, period. What happened in the Fall when these teams played is not a fair assessment of either team, with the changes that occurred to each roster there needed to be a period of adjustment. After practicing all winter and spring you saw two competitive teams evenly matched. Anyone who watched that game could see that. Move on. These teams won't see each other again for at least a year most likely. Anyone who knocks the "golden" girls are crazy. Both are incredible talents Period. [/quote]

2-1 was a ratio as in twice as many shots. I find it amusing when teams lose the excuses , the refs were terrible, they barely subbed, could have gone either way, it was the fall, it was a showcase ,they have older players, our coach was missing, blah blah. I prefer the teams and parents that go with "they played like crap ".Will never happen but would be nice as a fund raiser for a worthy cause to have YJ vs TG in each age group on long island . I go with the clean sweep for YJ at this point.