Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous

I have to disagree with the afterthought comment, at least for this year. The new (last year) director of the girls’ side ran a great program. Great communication, instruction and a great family atmosphere. It was my daughter's first year in a travel program, and she loved it. A lot of attention from top coaches, mostly HS coaches with college assistants, and she really grew from it. They are finally following the YJ formula of HS coaches supplemented with college girls. I did hear from my friend whose daughter played there two years ago that it was an afterthought, but the girls program is its own entity now from what we experienced and the girls’ director made it a top experience.
Several of the older teams were very good, showing well in the top tourneys (undefeated in the Capital Cup) ect. And my daughters' young team had some good talent, and hopefully will draw some more this fall.

This was in regards to the 91 Girls program

Are you sure they were writing about 91? It doesn't sound like it. The girls program is a complete train wreck! Good communication? Organized? There is no way this is about the 91 girls program.